Answer the following questions.
- Are you looking for a rewarding career?
- Are you self motivated?
- Do you enjoy working with people one on one or in groups?
- Do you believe it's important to conserve and protect our
- Do you enjoy helping people have a safe and enjoyable time in
If you answered yes to any of the last five questions, you may
have made the first step to a rewarding career opportunity.
Steps to apply for a Conservation
- Complete a job application and mail to Mississippi State
210 East Capital Street, Suite 800 Jackson MS 39201
- You can apply for this position on the internet. Under
job description you will choose DWFP-LAW ENFORCEMENT
- The Personnel Board will notify the applicant if there is a
problem with their application, or inform them if they are on the
list of eligibles.
When can I expect to be contacted by MDWFP concerning my
- Conservation Officer's are normally hired once a year.
- We ask for a register of eligible applicants from the Personnel
- If your name appears on the register, you will receive a
pre-interview packet from us.
Questions and Answers you need to know about becoming a