Born to Be Wild - Session 6
Sunday, March 21, 2021
Time: 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m.
Location: MDWFP's Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
For more information please contact Andrea Falcetto at 601-576-6000 or by email at email@example.com
Join us for seven outdoors skills classes for youth ages 8-18! This program is FREE for Mississippi Coalition for Citizens with Disabilities Members (see link below to join). There are a limited number of spots per class, so individuals that can commit to the entire series are preferred.
All classes are on Sundays from 1:30 p.m. - 4 p.m. at MDWFP's Mississippi Museum of Natural Science unless noted. All classes will be outdoors if weather allows. Schedule subject to change based on weather.
- Oct. 11, 2020: Wildlife/Plant ID
- Nov. 15, 2020: Canoeing* (Class will take place at Pelahatchie Shore Park)
- Dec. 13, 2020: Hunter Education/Laser Shot
- Jan 10, 2021: Wildlife Law Enforcement
- Feb 21, 2021: Archery
- March 21, 2021: Native Plant Gardening
- April 18, 2021: Fishing* (Class will take place at Turcotte Education Center)
- May 15, 2021: MDWFP's MS Museum of Natural Science will host the "Born to Be Wild Picnic" if health and safety conditions allow.
JOIN CCD AT: www.tinyurl.com/joinccd
REGISTER FOR BORN TO BE WILD AT: http://bit.ly/borntobewild2020