Snow Much Fun
Friday, December 13, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: MDWFP's Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
For more information please contact Nicole Smith at 601-576-6000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ONLINE TICKET SALES ARE CLOSED, BUT YOU CAN BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR OF MDWFP'S MISSISSIPPI MUSEUM OF NATURAL SCIENCE ON BOTH NIGHTS.
AT THE DOOR:
NON-MEMBER PRICE: $10 adult / $6 child; Under 3 years old FREE
MEMBER PRICE: $8 adult / $4 child; Under 3 years old FREE
NOTE: Advance ticket sales are closed, but tickets are available at the door. The "Snow Much Fun" event takes place on two nights. Separate tickets are required for each night. Museum Members receive a discount on this event.
- Friday, December 13, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, December 14, 2019 from 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Give your kids a snow day! Well, a snow NIGHT, actually.
Play in scheduled “snowfalls”, take a frosty selfie with Santa in the glamping tent, create winter woodland crafts, conduct winter STEM experiments, and attend the “Snow-Ball” where children can dance the night away.
Coffee and food vendors will be on-site (not included with admission).
This uniquely Mississippi holiday experience celebrates winter in a way that is fun for the whole family.
- Is there really going to be Snow? Yes! There will be scheduled snowfalls throughout the evening, via the magic of snow machines.
- Get your selfie with Santa in glamour-camping style in Upcountry Camp’s glamping tent. Santa will be available for photos until 8 p.m. each night of the event.
- Dress as your favorite winter story character and dance the night away at the “Snow-Ball” winter dance party. Is there an Elsa in your family? How about Jack Frost or a dancing snow man? Wintery fun can be had indoors where the music is hot, but the dancing is cool.
- Winter STEM activities are sure to fascinate young scientists.
- Make fun crafts
NOTE: Activities subject to change