Percy Quin State Park2036 Percy Quin Drive
McComb, MS 39648
Loblolly pines and stately magnolia trees, rolling hills, spectacular seasonal flowers, and a year-round mild climate await visitors to Percy Quin State Park. One of the original state parks cleared and constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930s, Percy Quin is today a delightful blend of the old and new. Located just one and a half hours from New Orleans, Percy Quin State Park provides a colorful natural backdrop for a variety of outdoor activities.
Directions to Park
The following area attractions are located within a short drive of Percy Quin State Park. The park staff will be happy to provide directions.
- Edgewood Shopping Mall
- Copiah County Wildlife Management Area
- Caston Creek Management Area
- Marion County Wildlife Management Area
- Homochitto National Forest
- Christmas Memories Tree Farm (Magnolia)
A day-use entry fee is charged for all day-use visitors.
- Entrance $3 and $.50 per person over 6 people