John W. Kyle State Park
Sardis, MS 38666
P: (662) 487-1345
NOTICE: Due to storm damage, the entire campground will be closed until June 1, 2020. Thank you for your patience in this matter.
Located on scenic Sardis Reservoir just one hour from Memphis, John W. Kyle State Park offers a wide array of recreational opportunities in an area abundant in natural beauty. The historic campus of the University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) is just 25 miles away, making John W. Kyle State Park the perfect spot to spend a football weekend.
A day use entry fee is charged for all on a per vehicle basis.
- Entrance $4 and $.50 per person over 6 people - Private Vehicle
Stay the Night
John Kyle offers 200 developed camping sites, 20 cabins, and two golf villas.
Things to Do
John Kyle offers Mallard Pointe Golf Course, group camp facilities, fishing and boating on Sardis Lake and the lodge offers a large ball room, and dining room that will accommodate 96, suitable for family reunions, banquets, and luncheon meetings.
Things to Know
- Town Square (Oxford)
- Rowan Oak, Home of William Faulkner (Oxford)
- Upper Sardis Wildlife Management Area
- Holly Springs National Forest
- Home of John Grisham (Oxford)
- Kyle Home - (Sardis) Home of the Legislator for which this park was named
- Heflin House Museum in Sardis
- Factory Stores Outlet Mall in Batesville
- Brownlee Farms (Red Banks)
- Brussel's Bonsai Nursery (Olive Branch)
- Cedar Hill Farm (Hernando)
Spring Pilgrimage (Holly Springs)
St. Jude Bass Classic
Springfest Batesville www.panolacounty.com
Delta Street Rods
Yocona International Folk Festival
Antique Engine and Tractor Show (Sardis Chamber of Commerce)
Several Golf Tournaments will be held throughout the year