Percy Quin State Park
McComb, MS 39648
P: (601) 684-3938
Loblolly pines and stately magnolia trees, rolling hills, spectacular seasonal flowers, and a year-round mild climate await visitors to Percy Quin State Park. One of the original state parks cleared and constructed by the Civilian Conservation Corps in the 1930s, Percy Quin is today a delightful blend of the old and new. Located just one and a half hours from New Orleans, Percy Quin State Park provides a colorful natural backdrop for a variety of outdoor activities.
Directions and Park Map
Day-Use Entrance Fee
A day-use entrance fee is charged for all day-use visitors.
- Entrance fee $4 per vehicle plus $.50 for each person over 6 people
Things to Do
A variety of activities and facilities are available at Percy Quin State Park. Facilities for use include: picnic tables and grills, picnic pavilions, playgrounds, swimming pool, tennis courts, game room, conference center, chapel, marina, and an 18 hole golf course. Boating is available on Lake Tangipahoa.
- Day Use Area: Picnic Area, Pavilions, Playgrounds, Swimming Pool, and Tennis Courts
- Visitor Center, Gameroom, and Conference Center
- Fishing and Boating
- Wayside Chapel
- Quail Hollow Golf Course
Stay the Night
There are several options available when it comes to staying overnight. The park offers 100 RV campsites, 27 cabins, 4 cottages, 2 golf villas, 9 motel rooms, and a group camp facility. These facilities are located in wooded areas with views of Lake Tangipahoa.
Reservations are strongly encouraged. Reservations can be made by calling the park at (601) 684-3938 or by online reservations. Our online reservation system is hosted by Reserve America.
- RV Campground and Primitive Camping
- Cabins, Cottages, Motel, and Golf Villas
- Group Camp (Contact the park for reservations)
- Online Reservations - Hosted by Reserve America
- Lodging Rates
Things to Know
Mississippi State Park Fees, Rules, and Regulations
Park Photo Albums
Photo albums include pictures of park amenities, cabins, and facilities.
Camp Sunshine is held the second of July. Camp Sunshine takes place at the group camp where physically and mentally challenged park guests enjoy fishing, swimming, games, talent show, special olympics, animal zoo, horse rides, and boat rides. Camp Sunshine is sponsored by the Junior Auxiliary of McComb along with numerous other businesses in the McComb area.
The following area attractions are located within a short drive of Percy Quin State Park. The park staff will be happy to provide directions.
- Numerous restaurants and stores are only a ten minute drive from the park.
- Caston Creek Management Area
- Copiah County Wildlife Management Area
- Edgewood Shopping Mall
- Homochitto National Forest
- Marion County Wildlife Management Area
- Christmas Memories Tree Farm (Magnolia)