(Click to view photo album of cabins)
Rates and Reservations
Tombigbee features seven air-conditioned cabins offering forest and lake views. Cabins are equipped with basic kitchen equipment, bed and bath linens, and feature fire places and screened porches or patios. There is no TV. Reservations are strongly recommended and may be made up to 24-months in advance.
Pets are not allowed in the cabin or cabin area. Smoking is not allowed in any State Park building (including cabins and cottages).
The cottage is a modern two bedroom unit with one queen bed and one full bed and a combination living, dining, and kitchen area. It has central air and heat, basic kitchen equipment, outdoor grill, and patio table/chairs. NO LINENS (bed or bath), PILLIOWS, or BLANKETS ARE PROVIDED, but may be rented at park office at time of check-in for an extra fee. There is no TV. Reservations are strongly recommended and may be made up to 24-months in advance.
Pets are not allowed in the cottage or cottage area. Smoking is not allowed in any State Park building (including cabins and cottages).
- Cabins are equipped with basic eating and cooking utensils, linens and towel bath cloths. You may want to bring extra items such as pot holders, dish towels, dish soap, extra cookware. There are no telephones.
- Cottages are equipped with basic eating and cooking utensils. However, bed linens, pillows, and bath towels are not provided. Linens and towels can be rented at the office. There are no telephones.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- Minimum length of stay from May 15th through August 15th is 3 nights on the weekends, holidays and special events and no minimum during the week (weekend is a Friday and Saturday night stay).
- Minimum length of stay from August 16th through May 14th is 3 nights on the holidays and special events, 2 nights on the weekends and no minimum during the week. (Weekend is a
Friday and Saturday night stay.)
- A 3 night minimum is required for Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
- A 2 night minimum is required for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Easter.
- Lodging stay includes but is not limited to fishing and boat launch. These activities are limited to the registered number of guests per unit, not to exceed occupancy. Visitors of the guests must pay for all entrance and activities. Call park for activities not included.
- Pets are not allowed in lodging facilities or on the grounds of lodging facilities.
- All buildings are no smoking.