Park after Dark
Friday, October 30, 2015
5:30 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.Location:
MDWFP Museum of Natural ScienceCounty:
For more information please contact
the Visitor Information Specialist
Join us for creepy games,
spooky science, & family fun at the 4th Annual "Park After
Dark" event at the MDWFP Museum of Natural Science,
the Mississippi Children's Museum, and LeFleur's Bluff State
Tickets are $8 per person and can be purchased
at the door the evening of the event.
Click here to download the Park After Dark
Have a "howling" good time!
- Wear your costume and get lots of candy treats as you travel
the haunted hallway!
- Experiment with mad scientists!
- Explore a "Beetle Circus"!
- See the mermaid swim in the aquarium!
- Visit with costumed service dogs!
- Take a ghoulish selfie!
- Play creepy carnival games!
- And, don't miss Frankenstein in the Haunted