Lengths to Release:
Creel Limit (per person, per day):
Statewide creel limits apply to all fish species.
From the Okatibbee Reservoir Spillway outlet to the end of the riprap:
- Anglers can only use one pole or rod per person.
- Artificial lures with no more than 3 treble hooks no larger than #2 may be used anytime.
- The use of baited or bare treble hooks is illegal.
- No other gear can be used in these waters except that dip or landing nets, cast nets, boat mounted scoops, wire baskets, minnow seines, and minnow traps may be used to capture bait. Anglers keeping minnows, shad, nongame gross fish and non-native fish caught with these gear types must immediately place their catch on ice or in a dry container.
- From Dec 1 until the last day of February - Anglers can only fish with 2 single hooks no larger than #2. Hooks must be secured at least one inch apart.
- From March 1 to Nov 30 - Anglers can only fish with 2 single hooks of any size. Hooks must be secured at least one inch apart.