Bay Springs Lake and Tenn-Tom Waterway
Tishomingo, Prentiss, Itawamba and Monroe
Crappie (combined black and white)
Lengths to Release:
Crappie: 9 inches and under
Paddlefish: All lengths
Creel Limit (per person, per day):
Paddlefish harvest and possession is prohibited in the Tenn-Tom Waterway, Tombigbee River and it's tributaries.
Walleye harvest and possession is prohibited in the Tombigbee River and it's tributaries north of Hwy 278 (Monroe, Itawamba and Prentiss Counties).
Statewide creel limits apply to all other fish species.
Includes the canal connecting Pickwick Lake to Bay Springs Lake in the Divide Section.
Sport fishing trotlines and/or throw lines, set hooks, limb lines, FFFDs, and yo-yos may not be fished in the following areas:
- the Jamie L. Whitten Lock downstream to the MS Hwy 4 overpass.
- the Sonny Montgomery Lock downstream to mile marker 406.
- the John Rankin Lock downstream to mile marker 398.
- the Fulton Lock downstream to the MS Hwy 78 overpass.
- the Glover Wilkens Lock downstream to mile marker 375.
- the Amory Lock downstream to the MS Hwy 6 overpass.