NEW RSVP DEADLINE NOON ON FEB 5: Dinner & a Dive
Saturday, February 09, 2019
Time: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: MDWFP's Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
For more information please contact Nicole Smith at 601-576-6000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW RSVP DEADLINE: CALL 601-576-6000 BY NOON ON FEB 5 TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS.
TO MAKE YOUR RESERVATION:
- Please review the menu below and call 601.576.6000 by FEBRUARY 2, 2019
- Price: $75 per person, payment must be received to secure reservation
- RESERVATIONS REQUIRED BY NOON ON FEBRUARY 5, 2019; seating is limited
- Couples, singles, and groups are welcome
- Must be 21 or over to attend
Love museums and fine dining?
Join us for “Dinner and a Dive” amongst the aquariums and exhibits with a delicious meal created by Saltine, listed as one of Bon Appétit’s best new restaurants of the south! *This new event is hosted by the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science Foundation.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR TICKET:
- a four course meal (see entrée’ choices in the menu link below)
- two drinks
- live music
- see an aquarium SCUBA dive interpreted by our museum staff
- time to explore the museum
All dinner seating will be in groups (no private seating available).
Click here to learn more about the menu. Then, call 601.576.6000 by NOON ON FEBRUARY 5, 2019 to make your reservation.
*The Mississippi Museum of Natural Science Foundation supports the MDWFP Mississippi Museum of Natural Science's education, exhibits, research, and tourism programs.