Snow Much Fun
Friday, December 07, 2018
Time: 6 p.m. - 8:30 p.m.
Location: MDWFP's Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
For more information please contact Nicole Smith at 601-576-6000 or by email at email@example.com .
Snow in Mississippi? Absolutely! Play in scheduled “snowfalls”, take a frosty selfie with Santa in the glamping tent, create winter woodland crafts, and attend the “Snow-Ball” where children can dance the night away.
This uniquely Mississippi holiday experience celebrates winter in a way that's fun for the whole family!
Purchase tickets at the door for $10 adult (over 18 years old) / $6 child (ages 3 - 18). Children under age 3 don't need a ticket. Museum Memberships do not apply.
- Is there really going to be Snow? Yes! There will be scheduled snowfalls throughout the evening, via the magic of snow machines.
- Get your selfie with Santa in glamour-camping style in Upcountry Camp’s glamping tent. Santa will be available for photos until 8 p.m. each night of the event.
- Dress as your favorite winter story character and dance the night away at the “Snow-Ball” winter dance party. Is there an Elsa in your family? How about Jack Frost or a dancing snow man? Wintery fun can be had indoors where the music is hot, but the dancing is cool.
- Winter STEM activities are sure to fascinate young scientists. Whether you experiment with dry ice under the guidance of Dr. Carl Dewitt or explore the arctic with Lobaki’s Virtual Reality equipment, this event has something for you.
- Where else can you get “chili” and snow cones? Crunchtime Concessions and Hog Heaven will be on-site selling snow cones and hot food, too! So come on out for wintery fun and grab a bite to eat while you’re here. (not included with admission)
- Get your holiday face on fast with Painted Faces By Emily Schmidt. All designs are only $5 (Not included with admission. Payable to Emily).
- Make fun crafts – ribbon trees and woodland animal prints just like the type you find after a snowy day.