The museum's gift shop offers unique and Mississippi made gifts that range from science kits, animal puppets, books, and games to Mississippi-made pottery, jewelry, and wood-turned items.
The Dragonfly Shoppe is a special place to purchase nature related gifts for adults and children and provides unique budget priced items for school children as well as gift and souvenir items for teachers, tourists, parents, grandparents, and other visitors.
Allowing students to shop gives them a chance to make independent decisions, improves math and social skills, and helps teach the concept of budget management.
Museum admission is not required if you are only visiting the gift shop.
Visit today to shop for Folkmanis puppets, Schleich Collectibles, American Expedition gift items, Aurora Plush, Magic Dragonfly, and other nature related t-shirts.
Monday - Saturday
9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please call the Dragonfly Gift Shoppe during business hours at (601) 576-6001 to place your orders.
Featured Mississippi craftsmen and Mississippi made products include:
- Herbert Johnson - wooden gift items
- Michele Campbell - Animal artwork
- North River Studio - Stained glass ornaments
- LOV Pottery - Mugs, plates, trays, bowls, ornaments
- The Yeagley Honey Farm - local Wildflower honey
- MS Bee Products
- Indianola Pecan Company - Sweets
- Mississippi Cheese Straw - Snacks
Mississippi authors include:
- Laurie Parker
- Joe Mac Hudspeth
- Stephen Kirkpatrick and many others