Mallard Pointe Course Rules
- No outside food and beverages are allowed on the course. We have everything you need. Violators will be asked to leave with no refunds.
- SLOW PLAY creates problems. We ask that EVERYONE be considerate of others on the course and if you our out for a Sunday drive with your buddies that’s fine at Mallard Pointe but please pull over and let faster golfers through. We will do everything we can to keep play moving.
- Riding is required on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & holidays until 1:00 p.m.
- All Cart drivers must be licensed drivers to lease or operate a golf cart.
- No children under 16 (without prior approval) until 1:00 p.m. on weekends and holidays.
- Proper golf attire is required – no blue jeans, blue jean shorts, cutoffs, athletic shorts, tee-shirts, tank tops, etc.
- Singles may be paired together.
- A credit card maybe required for tee times of more than 2 groups on weekends and holidays
- These policies are meant to further enhance the golfing experience of all Mallard Pointe customers and help us to maintain our facility and equipment to the higher standards you enjoy.