Hugh White State Park
Grenada, MS 38902
P: (662) 226-4934
Located on scenic Grenada Lake, Hugh White State Park offers the finest outdoor recreation amenities available, all nestled in a setting unmatched in natural beauty. Grenada Lake is best known as a haven for crappie fishermen, but is also well-stocked with bass, bream, and catfish. Hugh White State Park is centrally located between Memphis, Tennessee and Jackson, Mississippi.
A day use entry fee is charged for all on a per vehicle basis.
- Entrance $4.00 and $.50 per person over 6 people - Private Vehicle
Stay the Night
Developed camping offers 163 sites located at a shaded area near the Outlet Channel below the Grenada Lake Dam and 12 duplex cabins perched on a bluff overlooking Grenada Lake.
Things to Do
Things to Know
The following area attractions are located within a short drive of Hugh White State Park.
- Holly Springs National Forest
- Corps of Engineers Visitor Center
- Malmaison Wildlife Management Area
- Calhoun Wildlife Management Area
- Cottonlandia Cotton Museum (Greenwood)
- North Mississippi Girl Scout Camp (Camp Cedar Point)
- Haserway Wetland Management Area
- Cocchuma Archery Range (Nationally approved)
Easter Egg hunt