J.P. Coleman Lodging
Duplex cabin with screened porch
Rates and Reservations
J. P. Coleman features 20 one bedroom duplex cabins, offering a view of Indian Creek. Furnished beds, bath linens, TV (satellite service), basic kitchen equipment, grill, and picnic table. All cabins are air conditioned and heated. Some have screened porches. Four units have fireplaces with gas log inserts. Cabins accommodate up to four people. Reservations are strongly recommended and are accepted up to 24 months in advance. Smoking is not allowed in state park buildings.
Cottages are two bedroom units with one queen bed and one full size bed, a combination living, dining, and kitchen area. All cottages have central air/heat. Cottages are furnished with bed and bath linens, TV (satellite service), basic kitchen equipment, grill, and picnic table. Smoking is not allowed in state park buildings.
Motel and Townhouse
The motel features three luxurious townhouses and sixteen motel rooms, two of the motel rooms are handicap accessible. All townhouses and motel rooms offer a view of Pickwick Lake and the majestic Tennessee River. TV service is by satellite. There no telephones or internet connection in the rooms.
Each townhouse features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a great room. The bedrooms have two queen beds each and a balcony overlooking the river. The great room is located on the ground level and features a full size kitchen, serving counter, dining area, and seating area. The great room opens to a patio overlooking Pickwick Lake.
Motel rooms (non-handicap) feature a kitchenette with basic cooking utensils, two queen size beds, and one bathroom. Handicap accessible rooms have one queen size bed, kitchenette, and one bathroom. Each motel room features a balcony overlooking Pickwick Lake.
Reservations are recommended and are accepted up to 24 months in advance. Smoking is not allowed in state park buildings.
Motel and Townhouse
Motel and Townhouse Lakeside Patio and Balconies
A laundry facility is available for motel guests at the lower campground bathhouse.
- Cabins, Cottages, and Motel are equipped with basic eating and cooking utensils, and bed/bath linens. You may want to bring extra items such as pot holders, dish towels, dish soap, and extra cookware. There are no telephones.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- Minimum length of stay from May 15th through August 15th is 3 nights on the weekends, holidays, and special events and no minimum during the week (weekend is a Friday and Saturday night stay).
- Minimum length of stay from August 16th through May 14th is 3 nights on the holidays and special events, 2 nights on the weekends and no minimum during the week. (Weekend is a
Friday and Saturday night stay.)
- A 3 night minimum is required for Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
- A 2 night minimum is required for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Easter.
- Lodging stay includes but is not limited to fishing, boat launch, swimming pool, and tennis (where available). These activities are limited to the registered number of guests per unit not to exceed occupancy. Visitors of the guests must pay for all entrance and activities. Call park for activities not included.
- Pets are not allowed in lodging facilities or on the grounds of lodging facilities.
- All buildings are no smoking.