Lake Lincoln State Park
Wesson, MS 39191
P: (601) 643-9044
Nestled in the shade of towering hardwood trees, Lake Lincoln State Park is the quintessence of serenity. Located in the northeast corner of Lincoln County, the park's close proximity to Interstate 55, U.S. Highway 51 and State Highway 27 provides easy access for visitors.
A day-use entry fee is charged on a per vehicle basis
- Private vehicle entrance fee is $4.00 plus $.50 for each person over 6 people
Stay the Night
There are several options when it comes to staying overnight. Lake Lincoln offers 71 RV campsites, 1 cabin, and three cottages. Our online reservation system is hosted by Reserve America.
Things to Do
A variety of recreational activities and facilities are available at Lake Lincoln State Park. Facilities for use include: a swimming beach, picnic area/shelter, nature trail, playground, volley ball court, disc golf, and a non-denominational Sunday worship services during the summer months.
Things to Know
Mississippi State Park Fees, Rules and Regulations
The following area attractions are located within a short drive of Lake Lincoln State Park. The park staff will be happy to provide you with directions.
- Victorian District (Brookhaven)
- Co-Lin Community Golf Course (Wesson)
- Porches Victorian restaurant (Wesson)
- Historic Inez Hotel and Restaurant (Brookhaven)
- Lake Lincoln General Store & Restaurant (Park Entrance)