Lakefront cabin at Percy Quin State Park
NOTICE: Not all cabins have grills. Inquire at the park office.
Rates and Reservations
- Lodging Rates - Click to view rates on cabins, cottages, motel, and golf villas.
- Online Reservations- Click to check availability and to reserve your stay.
Percy Quin features 27 cabins which are furnished with bed and bath linens and basic kitchen equipment. All cabins provide a view of Lake Tangipahoa, and are air-conditioned and heated, have private porches, and many have a fireplace. Outdoors, a picnic table and grill are provided. Reservations can be made by calling the park at (601) 684-3938 or by our online reservation system.
Four lakefront cottages are available for rental. The cottages feature a den with dining and kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms. Three cottages have two bedrooms and sleep four. One cottage has three bedrooms and sleeps six. Cottages are furnished with central heat and air conditioning, bed and bath linens, a refrigerator, stove, and coffee pot. Outdoors, a picnic table and grill are provided. Reservations can be made by calling the park at (601) 684-3938 or by our online reservation system.
Percy Quin offers a nine room motel located near the convention center with views of Lake Tangipahoa. Each motel room is furnished with bed and bath linens, a television, and a kitchenette with basic kitchen equipment. Reservations can be made by calling the park at (601) 684-3938 or by our online reservation system.
The park offers two golf villas that provide views of Quail Hollow Golf Course. The golf villas feature a great/dining room, kitchen, four bedrooms, and private porch. Each golf villa can sleep up to 12 people. For reservations of golf villas call (601) 432-2219. Online reservation of golf villas is not available.
- Cabins, Motel, Cottages, and Villa are equipped with basic eating and cooking utensils, linens and towel bath cloths.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Must be 21 years of age to make a reservation
- Minimum length of stay from May 15th through August 15th is 3 nights on the weekends, holidays and special events and a 2 night minimum during the week (weekend is a Friday and Saturday night stay).
- Minimum length of stay from August 16th through May 14th is 3 nights on the holidays and special events, 2 nights on the weekends and a 2 night minimum during the week. (Weekend is a
Friday and Saturday night stay.)
- A 3 night minimum is required for Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
- A 2 night minimum is required for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Easter.
- Pets are not allowed in lodging facilities or on the grounds of lodging facilities.
- Smoking is not allowed in any Mississippi government buildings.