(Click to view photo album of cabins)
Cabins and Cottage
Six rustic cabins, set on bluffs above Bear Creek, capture the timeless character of the park. These cabins are available for rental and are furnished with basic kitchen equipment and bed and bath linens. Cabins are air conditioned and heated, feature a stone fireplace, and have a screened-in porch or patio. Each cabin accommodates four people. Cabins are unique with differing floor plans. See below brochure for floor plans. Cabin 5 is handicap accessible.
For a more modern experience, a cottage (Cottage #7) is available with two bedrooms (one bedroom with a queen size bed and the other with a full size bed), an open den/dining area and kitchen, front porch, outdoor grill, and picnic table. The cottage is handicap accessible and can accommodate four people. This cottage is available for rental and is furnished with basic kitchen equipment and bed and bath linens.
Reservations are strongly recommended and may be made up to 12-months in advance. Reservations can be made by calling the park at (662) 438-6914 or by our online reservation system.
Smoking is not allowed in any Mississippi government building. Pets are NOT allowed in or around cabin/cottage areas.
- Cabins are equipped with basic eating and cooking utensils, linens and towel bath cloths.
- Cottages are equipped with basic eating and cooking utensils, bed and bath linens.
- Check-in is 3:00 p.m. Check-out is 11:00 a.m.
- Must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- Minimum length of stay from May 15th through August 15th is 3 nights on the weekends, holidays and special events and 3 nights minimum, even on weekdays during peak season (weekend is a Friday and Saturday night stay).
- Minimum length of stay from August 16th through May 14th is 3 nights on the holidays and special events, 2 nights on the weekends and Weekend is a
Friday and Saturday night stay.
- A 3 night minimum is required for Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day.
- A 2 night minimum is required for Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Easter.
- Lodging stay includes but is not limited to fishing and boat launch. These activities are limited to the registered number of guests per unit not to exceed occupancy. Visitors of the guests must pay for all entrance and activities. Call park for activities not included.
- Pets are not allowed in lodging facilities or on the grounds of lodging facilities.
- Smoking is not allowed in any Mississippi government building.