Wall Doxey State Park
Holly Springs, MS 38635
P: (662) 252-4231
Wall Doxey State Park offers an abundance of outdoor recreation opportunities in a setting rich in natural beauty. Centered around a 60 acre, spring-fed lake, Wall Doxey is only forty miles from the exciting shopping, restaurants, and attractions of Memphis, Tennessee, and is just 7 miles from the splendid antebellum homes of Holly Springs, Mississippi. The University of Mississippi ("Ole Miss") is just a 25 minute drive away, making Wall Doxey State Park the perfect place to spend a football weekend. For a weekend getaway or as a central vacation spot, Wall Doxey State Park is an ideal destination.
A day use entry fee is charged to all day use visitors.
- Entrance fee $2.00 per person, 5 years of age and under - free
Things to Do
A variety of recreational activities and facilities are available at Wall Doxey State Park.
- Visitor/Activity Building
- Picnic Sites/Pavilions
- Playing Field/Playground Equipment
- Nature Trail
- Disc Golf
- Water Activities
Places to Stay
Wall Doxey State Park offers 64 developed camp sites, 18 wooded primitive camp sites, 9 cabins, and 1 cottage. Group Camp facility that can accommodate up to 104 campers. A laundry facility is available for campers.
Things to Know
Mississippi State Park Fees, Rules, and Regulations
The following attractions are located within a short drive of Wall Doxey State Park. The park staff will be happy to provide you with directions.
- Antebellum Homes, Town Square (Holly Springs, Oxford, MS)
- City of Holly Springs
- Marshall County Museum (Holly Springs, MS)
- Holly Springs National Forest
- Rowan Oak, Home of William Faulkner (Oxford, MS)
- The University of Mississippi "Ole Miss" (Oxford, MS)
- Golf Courses
- Upper Sardis Wildlife Management Area
- Mississippi Audubon
- Strawberry Plains Audubon Center
- Brownlee Farms (Red Banks)
- Brussel's Bonsai Nursery (Olive Branch)
- Cedar Hill Farm (Hernando)
Halloween Haunted Hayride and Haunted House, 7 PM to 10 PM.