New Year's Eve Glow Party
Friday, December 31, 2021
Time: 6 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Location: MDWFP's Mississippi Museum of Natural Science
For more information please contact Nicole Smith at 601-576-6000 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE TO BUY TICKETS. Purchase your tickets by Noon on December 31st. Tickets will NOT be sold at the door! This event is expected to sell out.
Bring your family to ring in the New Year in a “Glow-tastic” way while saying goodbye to 2021 and the “Wild Weather” exhibit before it blows away! Masks are recommended.
- Win prizes as we ring in the “New Year” at 8 p.m. with a 1,000-balloon drop from above! (*see below)
- Dress to impress in your best glow/black light reactive outfit
- Get a glow bracelet and strut your stuff at a black light dance party
- Experience a live nocturnal animal show
- Take a glow stick trail hike
- Eat cupcakes and drink punch
- Snap a picture in our 2022 photo booth
- Play fun glow games and enjoy bowling, hopscotch, bubbles, and more.
- Explore the museum
- Fly through the eye of a hurricane, create a mini-tornado, dance up a storm in the interactive weather dance hall, and get blown away in a staged hurricane photo op.
* Prizes include candy, trinkets, and animal posters. Grand prizes include a free, one-year Mississippi Museum of Natural Science Foundation (MMNSF) Family Membership and a museum swag bag!
Also on-site (not included with ticket):
- Anderson Square Art Studio with glow-in-the-dark face painting
- Sweetasten Apples food truck
MMNSF MEMBERS: $8 per person for ages 3 & up and includes the bulleted items above. Ages 2 and under are Free.
NONMEMBERS: $10 per person for ages 3 & up and includes the bulleted items above. Ages 2 and under are Free.
Purchase your tickets by Noon on December 31st.
Tickets will NOT be sold at the door! This event is expected to sell out.
Wild Weather is developed and produced by Science North in partnership with the Ontario Science Centre. The exhibit is sponsored locally by the Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks, the Mississippi Museum of Natural Science Foundation, Nissan, Regions Bank, Trustmark, Weyerhaeuser, and other generous sponsors.