Please click here for an overview of the museum's facility and history.
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Subject to change. Please call to confirm before visiting.
- New Year's Day
- Day after New Year's
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Friday after Thanksgiving
- Christmas Day
- Day after Christmas
Address & Phone
The museum is located off Lakeland Drive at Interstate 55 in Northeast Jackson, Mississippi within LeFleur's Bluff State Park.
Phone: (601) 576-6000
Fax: (601) 354-7227
MDWFP Museum of Natural Science
2148 Riverside Drive
Jackson, Mississippi 39202-1353
- Adults - $6
- Youth Ages 3-18 - $4
- Senior Citizens 60 and Over - $5
- Children Under 3 - FREE
- School Teachers with Classes - Call for Group Information
Purchase Tickets Online
MDWFP MUSEUM OF NATURAL SCIENCE TICKETS ONLY:
Click on the orange Attractions Passport link below to purchase MDWFP Museum of Natural Science tickets online.
LEFLEUR MUSEUM DISTRICT PASS:
Click on the LMD logo below to purchase the LeFleur Museum District Pass online.