Leroy Percy State Park
Hollandale, MS 38748
P: (662) 827-5436
Leroy Percy is the oldest of the Mississippi's State Parks. It is characterized by artesian springs, cypress trees, and ancient oaks dripping with Spanish moss. Leroy Percy is one of two state parks that features a wildlife management area. The seasonal pursuit of deer, squirrel, turkey, duck, and dove beckons to hunters in search of an unspoiled hunting area away from the crowd.
A day use entry fee is charged for all day use visitors.
- Entrance fee $2.00 per person, 5 years of age and under - free
Stay the Night
16 developed camping sites, Scenic Wooded tent camping area, 8 Vacation Cabin units, and a Group Camp which can accommodate up to 44 people, plus laundry facilities are available.
Things to Do
Disc Golf, Picnic Area/Pavilions, Playground, Freshwater Fishing, Boat Launch, and Hunting.
Things to Know
Mississippi State Park Fees, Rules, and Regulations
The following area attractions are located within a short drive of Leroy Percy State Park. The park staff will be happy to provide you with directions.
- Delta National Forest Golf Course
- Delta Conservation Demonstration Center
- Leroy Percy Wildlife Management Area
- Mount Holly Historic Home Ruins (Greenville)
- Winterville Mounds Park (Greenville)
- Catfish Museum & Visitor's Center (Belzoni)
- Farmer Jim's Pumpkin Patch and Corn Maze (Rolling Fork)
- Lauren Farms (Leland)
- Jim Henson Museum: Birthplace of Kermit the Frog, Leland, MS
Annual Area Events
World Catfish Festival, Belzoni, MS
Delta Blues Festival, Greenville, MS
The Great Delta Bear Festival, Rolling Fork, MS
Special Park Events
For more information on any of these special events, please contact the park office at (662) 827-5436.