Group Camp Dining Hall
The group camp facility provides housing for up to 108 campers. Main facilities include six air conditioned bunk style cabins with separate counselor quarters in each cabin. Meals are served cafeteria style in the dining hall.
Campers must furnish their own linens, pillows, towels, soap, and other personal items.
Group camp facilities are available by reservations only. Reservations can be made by contacting the park at (662) 438-6914.
Group Camp Minimum Requirements
- 40 guests, 3 nights stay during peak season (May 15 - August 15)
- 24 guests, 2 night stay during the off season (August 16 - May 14)
Group Camp Rates
- Contact Park for rates - (662) 438-6914. A non-refundable deposit of $200 is required for Group Camp reservations.
- Additional group camp facilities include a basketball goal, and a large multi-purpose field that can be used for sport, athletic, and other recreational activities.
- The dining hall can also be used between meals for meetings and activities.
- Note: The Dining Hall may previously be reserved by another group requesting the Lodge, check with Park Office to confirm Dining Hall availability for any Group Camp reservations.
- Also Note: Stoves, ovens, griddles, or other cooking/warming devices are not available in the Dining Hall. The Dining Hall is heated/air conditioned, has a coffee pot, standard household refrigerator, and a microwave, plus restrooms. Tables and seating are available for approximately 60 persons at a time. A small pavilion with picnic tables is provided in the rear of the Dining Hall.
Smoking is not allowed in any Mississippi government building. Pets are NOT allowed in or around the group camp area. Pets are NOT allowed in or around the group camp area. Pets must be restrained on a leash at all times; pets are not permitted in Group Camp area nor Family Cabin area or inside any state building